Because people Refuse to listen when I said that I can't do something I have removed the ability to comment unless you are a fully signed in member of Blogger. I have also removed my contact details because I am sick and tired of receiving emails in the middle of the night asking me to do something I have specifically stated that at the moment is beyond my abilities to do.

THIS IS SPECIFICALLY AIMED AT THOSE FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW THAT WHEN I POST THAT I CAN'T GET THE CELEBRITY PHOTO'S AT THE MOMENT, IT ACTUALLY MEANS
"I CAN'T GET THEM" AND CONTINUE TO POST NEVER ENDING REQUESTS FOR THEM ANYWAY.

TO THE REST OF YOU MY APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Monday, 25 March 2013

Boxing Weigh in


Just a tip for next time, either take off your cock ring or wear something a little less see through lol

1 comment:

  1. Hmm sorry to disappoint but look at the picture properly it's been photoshopped

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.