Welcome to the wonderful world of HOT NAKED MEN!
Please feel free to browse through our collection of Pictures and videos of some of the Sexiest MEN found online.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Jason Momoa Fantasy


I had a dream one night

I entered a building in my town, I can't remember what for, but standing at the counter was Jason Momoa, he was quite frustrated because he was lost and couldn't find his way back to his hotel. I offered to help him by driving him there. When we got to his hotel I walked him to his room and I noticed his crotch was bulging. He looked down to where I was looking, then looked back at me and said that he was sorry but that he was super horny as he was waiting for his wife who had gone out bush to visit something and had been gone 3 weeks and wouldn't be back for at least another week. I looked him in the eye and told him that I could also help him take care of that problem and that no one would ever know except us two. He thought about it for a moment or two and then he dropped his shorts and laid down on the bed. I climbed between his legs and started sucking his cock...

It was at this point my bloody alarm went off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.